It’s almost that time of year …. gone goes Taste of Christmas, in comes Taste of London Winter and it’s coming soon to Tobacco Dock where it will bring together not just restaurants, food and wine producers, but an exciting line-up of innovative and interactive demonstrations on cooking and eating for the Winter season.
I’ll be a Taste of London Winter newbie, having visited the Summer events, I’m looking forward to grabbing some inspiration for long winter months in the kitchen.
Electrolux are this year’s headline sponsors and the manufacturers ovens and hobs are used by a host of Michelin-starred chefs on site. They’ve given me two tickets to giveaway, more details on how you can win them on the bottom of this blog post.
The Electrolux Taste Theatre will host live demonstrations from some of the world’s best chefs and this year you can expect to see Monica Galetti,
Neil Rankin, Raymond Blanc, Valentine Warner, Theo Randall and Michel Roux Jr.
This year, you can take part in Secret Ingredient and Electrolux tell me it’s going to be an “unforgettable sensory experience, involving sound, smell, touch and taste using naturally sourced, matched seasonal ingredients”. Sounds like something you just can’t miss.
Taste of London is ticketed in sessions, each will feature different chefs and experiences.
Thursday 20th November – Evening Session 18:00 – 22:00
Friday 21st November – Afternoon Session 11:00 – 16:00/Evening Session 17:00 – 22:00
Saturday 22nd November – Afternoon Session 11:00 – 18:00
Sunday 23rd November – Afternoon Session 11:00 – 17:00
The event is being held at Tobacco Dock, at the junction of Wapping Lane and Pennington Street in E1. The nearest stations are Wapping overground and Shadwell overground and DLR then it’s a short five-minute walk to the venue.
Win a pair of tickets courtesy of Electrolux for Taste of London Winter 2014
- I’ve got a pair of tickets for Taste of London Winter to giveaway.
- The tickets are for either Thursday 20th November for the 6pm evening session or Friday 21st November for the 11am afternoon session. You will need to let me know which session you wish to attend.
- Under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Open to UK residents only.
How to enter…
- Head over to Hold the Anchovies Please Facebook page and leave a comment underneath the blog post about Taste of London Winter 2014, letting me know what your favourite Winter food is.
- This giveaway begins on Wednesday 5 November at midnight and ends at midnight on 14th November 2014 (GMT).
- The prize is for a pair of tickets for Taste of London Winter.
- Open to UK residents
- Entrants must be over 18 years old
- Winner will be drawn at random at the end of the promotion.
- No cash equivalent is offered and the prize is not transferable.
- Entry is via a mandatory comment on a blog post on my Facebook page answering the following question: What’s your favourite Winter food? You will also need to ‘Like’ my page to enter.
- Other entry methods are optional.
- All entries will be checked. Incorrect entries or those not following the Ts&Cs will be removed.
- The winner will be drawn within 24 hours of the giveaway ending and notified by email. Winners are generated randomly using Random.org. Please ensure that you type your email correctly when entering and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
- The winner will also be announced on this website, My Facebook page Hold The Anchovies Please and on Twitter.
- Due to the time issues of this giveaway, if the winner doesn’t respond after 48 hours after contacted by all reasonable methods, the winner will be declared void and a new winner will be drawn
- You will need to give your name, email, address and phone number which are given to the prize sponsor, along with the date and session you wish to attend.
- The prize will either be delivered or will need to be collected on the date of visit from a ticket booth or office.
- Please get in touch with me at email@example.com if you have any questions about this giveaway or my Ts&Cs.
Good Luck and thanks for entering.